Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Brunch and Brushes

I enjoyed our painting party last month. It was a lot of fun to see everyone jump in and get involved, enjoy each other and take something home that they had created themselves.

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did. Here are some of the pictures I took, I know a few others have been posted on facebook as well. You can click on the image to enlarge it.





























This is a fraction of the pictures. My plan is to have all of them on a slideshow to play while we are hanging out for our retreat. Please let me know if you want a copy of any of these or if you want to see someone you are SURE I took a picture of but you don't see here. I just didn't publish all of them because of space and time.

No comments:

Post a Comment